Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

I have finally pulled myself away from reading the Twilight series, I am on book number 3 Eclipse, to update my blog. I cannot put the books down. If you haven't read them, I highly recommend them.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you some photos of Hayden on Halloween. He absolutely loved his Buzz Lightyear costume. I think he would wear it every day if I allowed him.

All ready to go Trick-or-Treating. He would say, "Twick or Tweat" to everyone we met or "Happy Hawaween." It was just too precious.

Hayden had a great time Trick-or Treating with his cousins, Jack and Reagan.
Thursday, October 30th, we went to Hayden's Fall Festival with the Lexington Mom's Club. He had a great time decorating his Trick-or-Treat bag.

Hayden playing Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin at his Fall Festival. He would cheat by lifting the blind fold just a little over one eye.

Man, look at that stash of candy. Luckily it is gone.

No comments: