Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Basement Update

Our bar cabinets have arrived and were installed today. The contractors still need to do some minor things tomorrow, but I wanted to post some pictures of the new cabinets. I think they are so beautiful. I cannot wait until everything is finished and we can actually entertain and play downstairs.

The painters are suppose to arrive to do the second coat on the baseboards so all of Hayden's toys have been pulled away from the walls.

This is Hayden's new toy cubby. I have had to move most of his new toys back upstairs so that he can have something to play with while the contractors are still working.

Hayden coming downstairs to check out the new cabinets.

The cabinets arrived Monday.




All of the cabinets above the countertop will have glass doors. We wanted to display all of our beautiful wine glasses from our year in California.

1 comment:

KYnurse said...

That looks so awesome. I sooo miss my basement from my last house. Oh well, maybe again someday