Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hayden's New "Play Park"

This playset belonged to my sister and her family, but it has been over to my mom's house for the past three years because they just do not have the yard for it. The grandkids seldom go to my mom's house anymore so they gave the playset to us. We were planning on buying Hayden one this year, but when you can get one for free that is even better.

We power washed it, stained it, and Hayden has been having a good old time ever since. We have a tarp ordered and should be here soon for the top of the fort.


"Yee Haw Pilgrim!" (Hayden says Pilgrim instead of Cowboy)

Who goes there?

Climbing the Great Mountain.


Can someone give me a push?


1 comment:

Robertsfam09 said...

That looks great. I hope to get the boys a new one this summer but I have a small yard so I hope to find a wooden swing that will fit in my yard