Monday, April 13, 2009

Visit from the Easter Bunny

Hayden really enjoyed Easter. The Easter Bunny came to our house a day early. I had to be at church early Easter morning to help out and didn't want all of us rushing around. I wanted him to be able to enjoy his gifts from the Easter Bunny.

He wasn't too sure about this bunny. To be honest, I wasn't either. He was so excited to see Santa but did not want to sit on the lap of a Giant Rabbit. I told him that if he would just sit there and smile I would take him to the Mickey Mouse store (the Disney Store). Well, at least he just sat there. Poor little guy.

After visiting the Easter Bunny he was given a set of bunny ears. He told me, "I happy now."

He was so excited to see his gifts from the Easter Bunny. This is a bubble gun that I am sure will get a lot of use.

He loves Lightening McQueen. The Easter Bunny got him a thermos with Lightening McQueen on it and a shake-and-go racer that was Lightening McQueen.

Super excited!
Hayden and Dad coloring Easter Eggs.


No comments: