Thursday, March 20, 2008

Funny Pics of Hayden

Yesterday Hayden didn't nap at all. That means it was a very long day for mom. He never acted tired. I tried to get him to nap around 1:00 p.m., but he just sat in his crib laughing and talking for an hour. This picture was taken around 7:30 p.m. last night. His normal bedtime is 8:00. I had to change his diaper and put his jammies on him before laying him down. I didn't hear a peep from him until 7:30 this morning.



McDonald's has pirate toys for boys in the Happy Meals. This is the pirate hat that Hayden got on Tuesday. The hat barely fits my son's big head. We went to McDonald's before his haircut appointment. That was not a fun appointment. I literally thought he was going to throw up his lunch because he was crying so hard. I felt so bad because I had to physically hold him. I have probably traumatized him from getting his haircut in the future.


1 comment:

KYnurse said...

I remember those trips for haircuts. Ryan still has difficulty sitting still, but is getting better every time. It will get better before long. Just the things I have to look forward to with Alex. Hayden is just so cute--don't you just wish they would stay that way forever?