Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Hollow Park & Zoo - San Jose, CA

Today we took Hayden to Happy Hollow Park & Zoo in San Jose, CA. This is a park and zoo for young children. The park has tons of things for the kids to climb on and some rides as well. I think Hayden enjoyed running around. It was a little cooler today, 62, so we had to wear our jackets. I thought Hayden would really enjoy the Merry-Go-Round, but he didn't. I had to hold him because he wouldn't quit crying and saying "No No No."




["She tried to make me ride the Merry-Go-Round and I said No No No" - sung to the melody of Rehab by Amy Winehouse]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Amy Winehouse thing...funny. I hope the place was nice. The picture of you and Hayden is great. Rea kept saying "baby" and would kiss the screen.