Thursday, May 8, 2008

Life in Pleasanton

It has been awhile since my last entry. This past weekend was really pretty. Saturday we went to the Livermore Wine Festival. Livermore is the next town over from Pleasanton. Hayden had a nice time. They had a whole street blocked off just for kids. Hayden especially loved the train. Sunday Trever and Hayden went to an Oakland A's game with his boss, Gus and son, Diego. I went to a Mother's Day Brunch with my mom's group.

We are hoping to go camping real soon. We have reservations at Sunset Beach for Memorial Day weekend. I think Hayden will have a great time playing on the beach. Hopefully the weather will stay nice.

We are going back home to Kentucky in June for Hayden's 2nd Birthday. I cannot believe my little guy will be 2. Makes me sad that he is growing up so quickly.

This was Hayden's first time riding by himself. He gave Trever and I a look at first, but I think he really enjoyed riding the train like a big boy!



Trying on the foam finger for the big game!


Future Soccer player.

No comments: