Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Next "Top Chef"

The Pleasanton Mom's Club has a huge membership and on their website they have a chatroom just for members. I have been looking for a kitchen set for Hayden. One that isn't too girly. He loves to pretend to cook. I posted a search for a toddler kitchen set on the chatroom yesterday. One mother had this kitchen set for sale. It is made in Maine from a company called Elves and Angels. It is solid wood. It is unfinished, which is nice because I can sand it down and finish it. I was amazed at how much a brand new one was going for on the internet. She only charged me $25. She had gotten it for her son when he was Hayden's age and now he is about 4 or 5. Another mother replied to my request with a bag full of kitchen toys for $10. I was shocked at the amount of kitchen toys. I went to the Dollar Tree to get some toy bins to hold all of the kitchen toys. Hayden is having a ball with his new kitchen. Watch out Bobby Flay!



Washing his hands before he starts to cook.


Safety first when handling hot pots.


Cooking mom some ice cream. My favorite.

No comments: