Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hayden's 2 Year Photos

When we went home earlier this month I had scheduled Hayden's 2 year photos with Holifield Photography. This will probably be the last time we use Holifield. I was not very pleased with their new system. In the past you were able to view the photos online, but now they do not do that. I had to go back a couple of days later to look at them and then make my decision right then and there. Plus they no longer use the birthday numbers. Hayden stood next to a number 1 last year and I loved the photo. I guess they are focusing more on weddings and graduations.

All in all though the pictures that we did choose were really nice. I do have to say they do a better job with getting him to smile than other places. I guess you pay for what you get. Trever was shocked over the price, but the quality of the photos are so nice.





Since the two little ones were born we have been getting pictures of all three of them together for my mom and dad. This is Hayden, my nephew Jack, and my niece Reagan.




No comments: