Saturday, August 30, 2008

Date Night with my Favorite Little Man

Last night Trever went out with some of the guys from work so Hayden and I had a date night. I took him to his favorite restaurant, Chuck-E-Cheese or "Cheese Cheese" as he calls it. Going to Chuck-E-Cheese always brings back memories for me because it was my very first job. Yes, I had to wear the rat suit.

He had a great time. Afterwards we drove into downtown to get some Cotton Candy ice cream from Cold Stone.

Hayden loves their Cheese Pizza. The kid can finish off an entire personal cheese by himself.

Hayden's favorite cartoon is Toy Story 1 and 2. He loves Buzz and Woody. They have to be in his bed at night with him. One day he was saying something with his Buzz Lightyear and I couldn't understand him until he pushed a button on Buzz and said, "To Infinity and Beyond."

No comments: