Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolution

I hope everyone had a Happy and Safe New Year. One of my New Year resolutions is to be more active with my blog. I feel like I have neglected it since moving back to Kentucky from California. Maybe because in California we were creating adventures every weekend where being at home in Kentucky it doesn't feel much like an adventure. I need to make each day seem like an adventure for my kids.

My husband and I have come up with some resolutions for the family. These are taped to our refrigerator. In no specific order -

1. Make Faith a Focus!
2. Get & Stay Healthy!
3. Show Respect and a positive attitude in all we say and do. It will be infectious with the whole family.
4. Get the house organized and stay organized.
5. Focus on Family

So to everyone out there I wish you very Happy New Year.

No comments: