Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pre-Registration for Preschool

Today was the day for pre-registration for Hayden's preschool. Our goal was to get into the 4 year old 5 day class. I have heard from friends that it is CRAZY! Doors open up at 7:30 a.m. You receive a number. At 9:15 a.m. they begin calling numbers for you to register your child. There were only 24 spots for the 5 day class.

My friend told me that she was getting to the school at 5:30 a.m. Just to make sure my son got into the class with his friends, I got up at 4:45 a.m. and was at the school by 5:15 a.m. THIS IS FOR PRESCHOOL! Makes me laugh. Guess what number I was? NUMBER 1 BABY! I was so thrilled. My friend was number 6. By 5:45 there were already 15 people on the list. By 6:45 there were close to 50.

I have been so stressed out over this pre-registration. Thank goodness it only comes once a year. School starts in September.

Unfortunately, I have to do this all over again with Conor. He is worth it though.

No comments: