Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Potty

Tuesday Hayden had his 2 year check-up and the doctor said that we should introduce him to the potty. Today we went to Babies-R-Us and bought him the Baby Bjorn potty chair. Online this potty chair got really good reviews for little boys. The pee guard comes up far enough in the front to block any unwanted streams of pee.

When we got home I was all excited for him and took off his diaper to just let him sit on it. He would sit there and then get up. I kept asking him if he had pee pee in the potty. He sat down again and when he got up he said "Pee Pee." I went over to check the potty and he actually peed in the potty. I was so excited. We did the pee pee dance.

For his reward he got a popsicle. Also he will get a sticker on his chart once mom finishes making it.







Hayden eating his popsicle using his new ice cream holder I bought from One Step Ahead.



No comments: