Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Photos with Mommy

Today Hayden and I went to Picture People to have some photos made. I had a coupon for three free portraits so I couldn't pass up the deal to take some pictures with my little man. Actually, I think these are the only professional photos I have of just the two of us.

This is my favorite photo. He would run to the camera and push the flash button and then run back to me for the picture. This pose was a surprise. He just ran back to me and threw his arms around my neck.



Summer Fun! We were not able to get too many of this pose. He was more interested in throwing the ball, getting in and out of the chair, etc.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE!!!! THEY ARE GREAT!!!!

KYnurse said...

Oh Ronda those are so precious!!! I wish I could get my little man to take pictures like that. Maybe Alex will be one to do it when he gets older.

Ruth Ann said...

The pictures are awesome of both of you. What a treasure! Hope you have a big one for Trever's desk.