Friday, October 3, 2008

Arrival May 2009



Coming in May!

Well I am sure most of you have guessed it. Well those that I sent an e-mail to. Typical Ronda fashion to not delete a sentence from an e-mail that I was forwarding to EVERYONE! I had this whole plan laid out of Hayden wearing his "I'm Going to be a Big Brother" t-shirt to surprise our families and then tell everyone. I tried to do some damage control, but I know I didn't convince most of you.

When my parents picked us up at the airport it took my dad a few minutes to really let the t-shirt sink in. This weekend we are at Trever's parents houseboat so they were really happy to see the t-shirt as well. Of course, my mother and mother-in-law figured I was pregnant due to my slip of an e-mail. Blame it on the baby sucking all of my brain.

So yes, Hayden will be a big brother come May. This was our little souvenir from California.

*disregard the mark on Hayden's forehead. Typical boy with bumps and bruises.

No comments: