Thursday, October 9, 2008

Movers Arrive - Can You Tell?

Well the movers arrived a day early. Thank goodness. Now comes the fun part! Our house looks like a tornado has gone through it. The sad part is that we didn't take majority of our things to California with us since the house we were leasing was furnished. But I am so thankful and glad to have my mattress back. I have missed it!!

We converted Hayden's crib to a toddler bed so now he is in a "Big Boy Bed." So far so good. I will let you know if I hear little foot steps in his room around 6:00 tomorrow morning. I am sure he is just as excited to be out of that pack n' play he has been sleeping in for the past two weeks.


I am sorting through all of my clothes and moving them to the summer/winter closet upstairs. Especially with a baby on the way, I know I will not be able to wear majority of my clothes until after the baby is born. Also, this is a picture of Trever putting together our TV system and speakers. He is so in his element here.


This was suppose to be a "formal study," but until we finish the basement (which will hopefully be before Christmas - I am keeping my fingers crossed) this is Hayden's playroom. Poor little guy was so excited to see his toys. Look at my kitchen!! I have put everything away, but now I have the fun part of clearing off the counters.


Only clean room in the house - the dining room. Nothing has been touched in this room since Christmas.

Well off to hang up clothes so that I can lay down in my bed tonight. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

KYnurse said...

glad it's you and not me!!!