Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary

Four years ago today I said, "I Do" to my very best friend. Technically we have been together 13 years, but it took him 9 years to propose. I thought it was worth the wait. My life has truly been blessed being married to Trever. He is a wonderful husband and a wonderful father. I cannot imagine my life without him.

Thank you honey for having me as your wife and the mother of your children. I love you more and more each day.




Our honeymoon was a Southern Caribbean cruise on Princess Cruise lines. My favorite island was probably St. Thomas. The beach was so crystal white and the water was so blue. Trever's favorite island would probably be Aruba. He went diving in an old shipwreck.


What wonderful memories we will have for years to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rhonda and Trevor, wishing you a happy anniversary; I'd forgotten the date you got married. In case you've forgotten me, Trevor, it's Donna K., your mom's best friend since 1st grade and your former teacher at Bloomfield!!!! Rhonda, even though we've not met, I've heard lots of good things from Mary Ann. Your little boy is precious!