Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 1/2 Months

Man, I am so ready for this baby to be born. This last trimester is really playing a toll on me. I know what you are thinking, "Is she having twins?" Unfortunately I have no more room for this baby to grow, but out. The life of a 5' 4" tall woman. We are so excited and anxious to meet our new little man. I go back to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully we will have a date scheduled for the c-section. (For those who may not know, I had to have a c-section with Hayden so this one will be scheduled). It is still odd for me to pick my son's birthday, but it is what it is.

We haven't started on the baby's room because we are still waiting for Hayden's new bunk beds to arrive. His crib converts to a full size bed, but we thought he would enjoy bunk beds. Hopefully those should arrive this week.

We will keep everyone up to date on our progress. Continue to keep me and the baby in your thoughts as we are nearing the end.

No comments: