Friday, March 13, 2009

Disney on Ice

Today I took Hayden to see Disney on Ice. I was a little nervous about taking him since he is only 2, but he truly enjoyed himself. I went with some of my friends and their boys as well as my sister and my niece, Reagan. It was truly a day that I will never forget with Hayden.

Our little gang of misfits. They all enjoyed themselves. One little guy didn't want to be in the picture, but he had a great time as well.

My sister, Michele, and niece, Reagan or Rea Rea as Hayden calls her.

Finding Nemo - Marlin, Dori, and Bruce.

I thought the shark would scare Hayden, but he loves the show Finding Nemo. The only thing that scared him was the whale from Pinocchio.

The army men from Hayden's favorite cartoon, Toy Story. When they were marching he stood up and marched with them. It was so cute.
His face just lit up when he saw Buzz Lightyear and Woody.

Just in awe of Buzz Lightyear and Woody.

The ending had all of the characters come out and wave to everyone. Hayden stood up and was clapping and waving to all of them.

My little man with his favorite cartoon characters.

1 comment:

KYnurse said...

We had a blast, too. I can hardly wait until Alex is old enough to go and I can take both !!