Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hand's On Museum - Ann Arbor, MI

Trever had to travel to Ann Arbor, MI for work on Wednesday, so Hayden and I decided to take a road trip. The drive wasn't that bad. It is only 5 1/2 - 6 hours from Lexington. We stopped off in Jeffersonville, OH to do a little therapy shopping at the outlets. Of course, when you are 7 1/2 months pregnant you don't really enjoy looking at clothes that do not fit you. I did find some deals for Hayden and our upcoming baby boy.

Thursday morning Hayden and I decided to travel outside of the hotel to the Hand's On Museum. If you live near or in Ann Arbor, this is a great science kid's museum. Hayden and I had a blast.


Having some fun playing in the water in the Preschool Area.

Cleaning the Petoskey Stone (Michigan's State Stone).

I love Fire Trucks!

Making some music.

Look at me making a bubble!
Oh no it popped.

Working the cash register at the Old Country Store.

First and hopefully the last time riding in an Ambulance.

Maybe a future EMT.

No comments: