Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Shower for Baby Boy White

Last night my dearest friends here at home gave me a baby shower at Bar Louie. I am so thankful and appreciative of their time and their consideration. I received so many nice things. One friend made a wall hanging based on the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. The book, the wall hanging, and her Congrats card all matched. It was very thoughtful. Looking at these wonderful women last night made me feel so very blessed to have them in my life. To share stories of our children, concerns, and joys. To know that my boys will have close friends to call their own, as many of our children are the same age. God has truly blessed me.

Thank you ladies. You all will always have a very dear and near spot in my heart.

My wonderful gifts for Baby Boy White.

My friend Kerie Archer makes cakes. This is just one of her many beautiful creations. She is truly talented.

The whole gang, minus my sister Michele because she had to leave early. These ladies mean so much to me and I am truly blessed to call them my friends.

No comments: