Friday, September 5, 2008

A Year ago today...

A year ago today we started this great adventure in California. Who would have thought how fast a year goes. Hayden has grown so much this past year. He was only 14 months old when we moved to Pleasanton and now he is 26 months old. We have all grown as a family. This adventure has made us closer than we could have imagined. We have had to depend on each other. I am truly blessed by this experience and it is very bittersweet that we will be moving back to Kentucky on September 30th.


The day before we were to leave for California I snapped this picture of Hayden saying good-bye to Sadie. I love this picture.


This was one of the very first pictures we took in our house here in California. Look how little he looks. Makes me sad that my baby is now a little man.

No comments: