Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day - Santa has Arrived

We had such a wonderful Christmas. I am so thankful and blessed for my family and friends. Hayden is at the age now that he completely understands who Santa is. He had a blast this Christmas.

Leaving Cookies for Santa.

Santa arrived and he ate a cookie.

The only thing he wanted from Santa was an "Ooby Doo Bus." (Scooby Doo Mystery Machine)

Waiting for Dad to open his Scooby Doo Mystery Machine.
He loved his Little Einstein's Pat Pat Rocket.
He loved his "To Infinity and Beyond" Gun.
Everyone digging into the food. We had my family and Trever's family over. We also invited my brother-in-law's mother and brother as well. It was really nice to be surrounded by a lot of family and friends.
We were able to squeeze everyone around our dining room table. Not in the picture, but are at the table, are Trever's Dad, Charlie, and my brother-in-law, Jon.

Hayden and my niece Reagan.

Hayden enjoying his art desk he received from his Nee Nee and Granddad.

Hayden opening up his gifts from my sister, Michele. She got him a Little Einstein Laptop and Gator Golf.

Hayden and my niece, Reagan.
Hayden and Reagan checking out Hayden's new cash register from his Memaw and Pepaw.

Reagan enjoying Hayden's new art desk.

"SAY CHEESE." Hayden trying out his new camera from his Memaw and Pepaw.

No comments: