Friday, December 12, 2008

Scrapbook Weekend

The weekend before Thanksgiving I went away for a scrapbook weekend with my girlfriends. My friend, Jennifer's, parents own a lake house on Lake Cumberland. It was such a wonderful weekend and I cannot wait to do it again. I got all of Hayden's 2 year-old album finished.


The Scrapbook Girls - Jennifer, Me, Vanessa, Kari, Kerie, and Megan

Baby bump and all!

Jennifer working hard on her album.

Kerie and Vanessa trying not to invade each other's tables.

Poor Kari upset that she left her Disney pictures at home and then she got a migraine to boot!

Megan working hard at her little table.
The weekend attire. Yoga pants, stretchy shirts, and no make-up!

This is the view of the basement. There are doors that overlook the beautiful woods of Lake Cumberland. We had everything we wanted down there.
Here are some of my pages that I was able to finish. I really enjoyed looking back at such wonderful memories. Especially the pictures of our year in California.

Hayden's first time playing Putt Putt. We went to a course in Fremont, CA.

1st Time visiting Lake Tahoe. Hayden had a blast sledding.

This is Hayden's 2nd Birthday. We actually came home in June for his birthday. That was our last trip home until we moved back in September.

On his actual birthday we were in California. We took him for a train ride on the Niles Canyon Railway in Sunol.

No comments: