Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Photos

The day after Thanksgiving we went to Picture People to have some family portraits made. After making my appointment I thought it would be a nightmare going the morning after Thanksgiving, but we actually got a great deal. Our appointment was at 8:00 a.m. and for anyone who came in before 9:00 a.m. was able to purchase a gift card for half the price. We were able to purchase a lot of photos for a great price!

I made my husband do three things he hates to do: 1) Getting up early on his day off; 2) Taking pictures; and 3) Spending money.


This photo was Trever's idea. I look more pregnant than I really am. I think it is because I am bending down a bit so Hayden can reach my belly.



We got a large photo of this pose framed and matted for us. It is one of my favorite photos.

No comments: