Sunday, April 27, 2008

Alum Rock Park

We had another beautiful weekend in California that we decided to go for a hike in Alum Rock Park yesterday. We bought this book "Best Hikes with Children" for the San Francisco Bay Area and so far every hike that we have been on has been wonderful. Of course the sign at the entrance to the trails made me a bit nervous. Posted was the last sighting of a mountain lion and to watch for rattle snakes. I told Trever from now on we are hiking with a big stick or hiking pole so that I can make myself feel somewhat better.









3 comments:

KYnurse said...

Still envious--your pics are great!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Keep 'em coming!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Hayden on the rock by himself, he looks just precious! I love the hat too. And you look great.