Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bye Bye Nee Nee

This morning I drove my mom and her cousin, Clayrene, to the airport for their flight back home to Kentucky. When mom was checking in curbside, Hayden just cried and cried after her. He would put his head into his little hands and just cry. Of course this made my mom cry.

He will get to see his Nee Nee in June when we come home for his birthday. Hayden isn't the only one missing her. It has been such a blessing having my mom out here in California for a visit. My mom, my sister and I are so very close and I miss them dearly.



Hayden with his Nee Nee.


I MISS MY NEE NEE!

1 comment:

KYnurse said...

Bless his baby heart. As hard as it was for him, I am sure it was even more so for you. I know how hard it is for me when my parents leave. I hope he's better now--it won't be long until June!!!