Monday, April 14, 2008

Trip to Napa

Yesterday was the perfect day for our trip to Napa. The weather was just wonderful. Here are a few photos of our trip to the wine country.


View from the top of Sterling Winery. You had to take a gondola lift to the top where the winery sits. The view from the top was breath taking.




View of Castello di Amorosa winery from the top of Sterling Winery. This winery is shaped like a castle.


The vineyards are just blooming. By September the vines will be full of grapes.
Courtyard at V Sattui Winery



View of courtyard at V Sattui Winery.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again...I WISH I WERE THERE! Ronda, I am so glad you all are getting to see and do so much while you are living there! I bet Marie has had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

What a great visit with your mom! I am sure Hayden has really enjoyed having her there!