Friday, February 15, 2008

Did I tell you that I hate Ants!!

I am so sick and tired of these ants. Last month we called the realtor to ask the owner if he would be willing to call an exterminator to spray the house. The next day a guy came out and sprayed the inside and outside of the house. A week later my kitchen looked like it had a nice little black border around the ceiling. It was so creepy. He came back out and put food traps all around the kitchen. The next day the ants decided to invade my coat closet. The exterminator returned and put food traps in the coat closet. Well the owner only wanted to do a one time spray. People in California keep telling me that a one time spray will not work. I am beginning to believe this because 1) the exterminator returned three times to put out food and spray the house a second time, 2) yesterday I killed two in my master bathroom upstairs and 3) today I have killed four ants in my microwave. IN MY MICROWAVE! I understand living with a toddler there will be some crumbs, but trust me I am always getting out my swivel sweeper to get up everything. Oh they don't just spray for ants. They also spray for bees, spiders, and other little creepy insects. On the exterminator's third visit to our house he found a "nice black widow's nest" in one of the kitchen cabinets. BLACK WIDOW - a poisonous spider. Okay, now my head is itching just thinking of it.

Thank you for listening to me vent. I now have to go and give my son a bath because he has taken his dinner plate with ketchup on it and rubbed it all over his head. NICE.

2 comments:

KYnurse said...

NIce--- priceless. Gotta love having a toddler!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG- NO WAY! I am itching just from rading this! I would be so upset! I hope they get it all under control!!!