Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day. Today we are suppose to express our love to another. My love is Hayden and Trever. The love I have for Hayden when I look at him cannot be described in words. He truly is a gift from God. They are my life and I cannot imagine my life without them.

I fixed my men a heart shaped white cake with pink icing. Hayden loves it. After it was decorated and sitting on the counter I noticed two little finger marks in the icing.

Happy Valentine's Day to all.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I sign up for dance lessons!? He is adorable!- I just loved that video and the cute shirt!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Man can he break it down or what? I love his t-shirt...Jack and Rea send their hugs and kisses.