Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday...

Yesterday was a good day even with the rain. Jason Ballard will be working at the NUMMI plant with Trever for the next couple of days so he flew in yesterday. It was so nice to see a familiar face. He made it in time to watch the Super Bowl with us. I think Hayden was more excited because he was tired of looking at Mom and Dad.

Yesterday while I was at the grocery store Trever was keeping an eye on Hayden. Well like all little boys, he was running and fell head first on his new picnic table. He had a huge bump on his forehead and a little bloody nose. It quit bleeding and he seemed just fine. This morning when I got him out of bed his sheets looked like a crime scene. I think he rubbed his nose all over his bed sheet and smeared blood everywhere. I first checked his mouth because my friend's little boy busted out one of his baby teeth and there was blood everywhere so I thought maybe he had done that. Poor little guy had dried blood all over his nose. I was going to call the doctor to see if I needed to bring him in, but (1) I could never get a hold of them and (2) he seems just fine. I am going to just keep an eye on him.

He is so into coloring right now. He is sitting at his picnic table coloring Mommy a picture. It is suppose to be pretty all week so I think I will take him out so that we can use his chalk on the driveway.





We are all looking forward to this weekend. We will be leaving for Mt. Shasta late in the afternoon. What a nice birthday present for Trever. Hayden and I are also going to get him a massage because he has been working so hard and worrying about his heart burn problems that he needs an hour long massage to release all of that stress.

This Friday morning I am hosting Hayden's play group at our house for a Valentine's Day Party. I put together some cute goody bags for the kids and Hayden picked out his Valentine's Day cards. He chose The Backyardigans. He loves the Backyardigans.

Well I am off to fix lunch and to clean the pool. Talk to everyone later on.

1 comment:

KYnurse said...

Off to lunch and clean the pool? What a hard job that is!!! Anyway--the blog is great. I'm glad you got it up and running. I got the valentine's pic of Hayden yesterday--getting so big. Can't wait til you guys get back to KY!!!!