Friday, February 8, 2008

This Weekend

Today Hayden had his play group friends over to our house. He had little Valentine's Day goody bags for everyone. I think he enjoyed showing his little friends all of his toys.

We were going to leave for Mt. Shasta today, but Trever's boss needs to come back early on Sunday so we have decided to do it another weekend. Works out very nicely because this weekend is suppose to be really beautiful here. I think we may go to Tilden Park to go hiking. I think Hayden will enjoy it because they have a merry-go-round, steam train and little animal farm. It is located north of here in Berkeley. I will probably have plenty of pictures to show everyone.

Talk to you soon and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

KYnurse said...

Loving the blog!!! It seems as though we have very similar taste in music. I got Hayden"s valentine pic -- absolutely precious!!!