Saturday, February 16, 2008

No No No No No

My son is so picky when it comes to eating. I should have guessed because I was a very picky eater growing up. Still am to a point. Tonight we went to The Macaroni Grill for dinner. I thought if I got penne pasta with tomato sauce he would just eat some of my dinner. He loves spaghetti. I guess because it didn't look like spaghetti he wouldn't have anything to do with it. He would shake his head back and forth really fast and say no. It was really kind of funny.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has gotten so big! It makes me sad that he is so far away. I loved the shaking of the head! Too cute.

KYnurse said...

absolutely adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

NO NO NO- YES YES YES...how cute! I like Trevor's hard work to get him to take it. He is soo cute! Keep the videos coming!